Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Prediction

This week in Mr Breaches literacy we wrote a prediction about a image that he showed us. I found it easy because I have a really good imagination. I found finding different words to use in my story hard.


I predict that he had crazy crash and landed on a mysterious island in the middle of the deep blue sea. I think he walked one thousand miles and was running out of clean water to drink. I predict that he was getting kind of scared. I predict that he walked under a fluffy cloud and the ladder magically appeared.

I think that he is puffing from walking so far across the island. I predict that he is pondering about climbing up the mysterious ladder. I think his arm is really tired from carrying his briefcase. I think that he is confused about how it all happened.

I predict that he is going to climb up the supernatural ladder. I think that he will end up in a unnatural candy land and he will regret going up. I think he will look around and wonder how this place was made and how he was walking on a cloud.I predict that he will try and get back down, but the ladder will disappear and he will admit defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.