Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Hide and seek

This week for literacy we are writing about our hiding spot. There were three options I choose to inform and entertain. I found writing 15 sentences about my hiding spot hard but I found getting sucked into my writing easy.

Hide and seek


Can they see me, am I invisible ?
From where I am hidden I can see only a bright yellow ball.
The ball has little black marks spread across it. I can hear footsteps as they get louder and louder.
I can also hear the toilets flushing in the bathroom, and the hand dryers turning on and of as the kids
walk in and out of the bathroom.

I feel my heart pounding 1,000,000 miles an hour while I am thinking,
“Am I going to get found”, and “ Will I win the game.
Suddenly someone walks in the door to get a ball I stay as still as possible.
They grab the yellow ball I was holding in front of my face and I have to grab a new ball to cover my face.
It's starting to get uncomfortable with my sweat dripping down my face while I sit as still as a statue. I still
haven't gotten found and I’m slowly sinking into the balls I’m worried that I will never get found.

It has been two hours they are still searching for me I’m still in my hiding spot.
They have not found I have sunk into the balls a lot now I’m almost at the bottom. I now wonder have
they forgotten about me of are they still looking. Now I am starting to worry if they can’t find me will they
panic of will they just forget. “I can feel it now , I am not going to get found”. They found me! but I think
I made a new world record for the longest hide and seek match ever.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.