Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Be the change

Today in Puni-o-toka we learnt about kindness and how people are treated around the world. First we brainstormed all of our ideas. Next we wrote a poem about kindness and how to be kind. I really enjoyed this activity because I got to write about something I think is important. I found it easy to write about kindness but I found it hard to put similes in to my writing.



Kindness


The world needs kindness , we couldn’t live without it.


Kindness is as catchy as a cold, you can share it very easily.


It can affect people in very different ways.


You can catch a smile from someone else.


You can show kindness in very different ways, like simply making someone smile or laugh .


We can share love through being nice and caring about others.


We do little things every single day to make someone smile.


You should never judge a book by its cover.


Kindness is important to me because a simple smile can change a person.


Remember kindness is contagious, have you shared a smile today?


By Aliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.