Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Hell-etric guitar by Brian McGinn

In Mr Breach's literacy class we are learning to look deeper and find more about the main character. I think Hell-etric guitar Is a good book and I like it.Frank was the main character in Hell-etric guitar. We had 3 activity sheets one to help us under stand the main character more one to write down our questions and one to find words we don't know the meaning of. My favourite part of the book is the last chapter when he ripped up the contract.I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good page turner.I rate this book 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.