Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Starter task, The bully

For our starter task today we read a short poem and were told to answer two questions about it, the poem was called the bully,

here is the link for the poem along with my answers

https://d3ddkgxe55ca6c.cloudfront.net/assets/t1509542746/a/13/2a/je1007-oem-sip-1-459613.jpg



 What did this poem make you think about this bully

I think that the bully doesn't seem like a very nice person but at the same time they might have been bullied and might be lonely. I can infer this from the last paragraph



What would I do if I saw this bully

If I saw this person bullying other I would first go up to them and say 'Hi would you like to hang out together', if they said no I would tell a teacher what was happening, if they said yes, I would invite them to sit with me and get to know them and try find out the reason  they were bulling people.

We were also asked to define these words

Assertive - Person who states firmly with authority. 

Passive - Not active, not resisting or fighting. 

Aggressive - Resisting or fighting back against someone .

Boundaries - limitations on where you can go or what you can do .

Conflict - It is where you fight, struggle or disagree with something or someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.