Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Soundtrack of my life

 This week in Hur 1 my class have been working on making a DLO ( digital learning object) to introduce yourself to the class. We had 4 options, a letter of introduction, my life through photographs, sound track of my life and a digital bio tile, I chose the sound tack of my life. Based on the one we picked we were then told what to do. For the soundtrack of our life we had to choose 4-6 songs that reminded us of someone, an event, a tradition or just something important to us. I chose 4 songs and in my slideshow you will see the reason why I choose that song and if you want to listen to the song click on the photo it will send you to the song. Thank you for reading my blog if you have any suggestions for what I could have done different

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.