Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Prefixes and sufixes

For the last 1-2 weeks in phonics we have been doing prefixes and suffixes phonics sheets. we had 2 pages for prefixes and 2 pages for suffixes the same thing to do but one prefixes and one suffixes. for prefixes we had a box of root words and a box or prefixes we wrote the root word then the prefix in front of it to make another word then we wrote the new word in the last box. I had a lot of fun doing this my favourite part was writing a word and drawing a picture corresponding to that word. I found it hard to write all the words because my hands would get very tired and sore, but I found it easy to draw the pictures and have fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.