Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Final art display

This term in Hur 4 we have we have been slowly creating a final art display. On our art display we have our three art pieces, the three pieces were our weaving, our Tapa art and our collage. We also put our . The part of my art display that I am most proud of is my Tapa art Because it took the most effort and it was fun to make. Something that challenged me during this art/writing hurumanu was figuring out where to put my pieces of art and poetry on my black piece of paper. My favourite style of poetry is a style of poetry called limerick. I enjoyed creating my poems and artwork and I hope I can do a different types of poetry and art again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.