Here is the finished result
I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 7 and in 2021 I will be a year 8. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Thursday, 15 April 2021
Art: Lino prints
This term in art we have been working on designing our own personal logo and put it on a lino print. to start designing our logo we had to do some research on logo designs using positive and negative space ( see different post). then we had to come up with a bunch of different designs. after we had done that we redrew our designs on a piece of paper then we flipped it using the photocopier. Once he had done that we coloured in the back of it with a charcoal pencil and traced over the lines onto a lino block. once we had done that we traced the lines with permanent marker and cut out the bits we anted to be white. Then we inked it and pressed it onto a piece of paper. For my logo design we could choose something personal to us, so I choose my favourite animal, a phoenix ( I spelt it wrong on my lino block ). but I didn't know how to draw a phoenix so i just wrote it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello Aliyah/Phoenix
ReplyDeleteI really like your lino art because it's made out of natural materials and it's really detailed.
Something to work on is your picture. You may have to Zoom in or crop it so you can see it better.